User avatar

Glimmerglass

  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :)

    Dude! We have so much in common already. :D I too am a fan of Max Ride, and I also dance. All day every day. And who doesn't love the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyyy I'm here :)

    WHAT?? Pickles are good anywhere, anytime! Hehe, just kidding. (Though they are. :wink: ) Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here. Try checking out some of the cool ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey Hey

    Hi! Hi! Hi! Dude, you have some great taste in novels! Those are two of my favorites also. I'm glad you like the site already; there are some fun contests, ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh... Helllo? Or not?

    Hiiii! Welcome to YWS, the land of writing, reviews, and dancing pink elephants! We love newbies - and we're all very friendly, so always feel free to ask questions! If ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Walk to Remember

    Hey, there! Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. I can't actually analyze it in anyway because I'm not a photographer, but it is breathtakingly beautiful. I have a personal soft spot ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    BOOKS SHOULD ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE MADE OUT OF REAL TANGIBLE PAPER. THAT IS ALL. SO. YES.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All :)

    Hiiiiiiiiiiii! Well, I definitely like cookies, though I can't speak for the rest of us. And yes, I also enjoy a dancing pink elephant every now and then. :wink: But ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hi! Hi! :D This is a fantastic site, with lots of pretty awesome people, and I'm sure you'll love it! It's quite simple to get reviews and good constructive criticism, ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pearls

    Edited! (somewhat...)

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Oh hai... (I'm back. :D )

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Lake

    Hey, there, I really enjoyed your poem, mainly because, as Nixie put it, you brought a new and original perspective to an admittedly common topic. However, your metaphor was interesting ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Aw, you all are so pretty (and handsome). This is meeee: 218564_168418493218796_100001519400900_431136_3434575_o.jpg

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pearls

    Yes, I agree about the capitals - MS Word did it automatically, so I have to go back on here and fix it - and also about the brackets. Thanks ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Oracle

    A/N: So this is my story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians that got nominated over at Fanmortals for Veritas Best Angst...If you would like to vote for me, follow ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pearls

    Thanks for both of your reviews! I take all advice to heart. (: Appreciate your time, ~Glim

    Jun 19, 2011


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde