User avatar

Glimmerglass

  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Your fingertips, silky and cold like sweet cream, perform a dance across the soft hues of your skin; I, hot and heavy and longing with envy of those fingertips, lean ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Space Between Infinity- 1

    Hey, Glim here to review! I'm so excited. ^.^ So first off, I really adore your title. So far it fits in perfectly with the piece and makes me hugely ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She Knows Him

    Hey, there! Glim here to review! Gah, I just...totally and completely LOVED this. It's sweet and confused and has a great, original voice and is just perfect. I could totally ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destined to be

    Hey, there! Glim here to review! So, you have a great poem here! It's quite short, but you wrap up your thoughts nicely in two quatrains, so kudos for that. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Oracle

    Thanks for all your kind reviews!

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! Welcome back! I also just came back to good ol' YWS. It's nice to meet you! :D

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ear Tags

    Hey, there! Glim here to review! Eeep! There are so many things that I love about this poem! It's hard to critique this, because it's a very solid poem, but ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Welfare babies.

    Hey, there! Here to review! So I have mixed feelings about this poem: on one hand, the overall impression I got from this poem was very powerful and tangible. The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Endangered world and our future

    Hey, there! Glim here to review! So, I liked your essay because it addresses a very real issue in our world today. Also, I love statistics because they help my ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pearls

    Thanks so much for your review! I appreciate the advice, and will definitely take it into account when I go into another round of editing. I'm glad you enjoyed my ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi, so how does this site work?

    Hey, there, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here: it is a most excellent place to write and find others with similar interests. :D Here is my personal ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :)

    Who's your favorite character? I personally love all of them but Gazzy, Fang, Iggy, Nudge and Total just tickle me LoL expecially Total. And those unfamiliar with the books are ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...we meet again fellow writers! mwahahahaha...

    Oh hi! I don't think I ever met you, but that's okay! Welcome back! :D Wow, med school. That's intense. Good luck with it! Hope to see some of your ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    Hey, Rabbit! A fellow animal! As you can see by my avatar, I am a Night Fury. A toothless one, to be exact. :wink: And hurray! A fellow Twilight non-fan. ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi! Hi! Welcome to YWS! This is a great site to get informative, thoughtful peer reviews on writing, and already I have found myself vastly improved over the past year ...

    Jun 23, 2011


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres