User avatar

Glauke

Glauke

  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    *raises hand* Me! I'd like a partner PLEEEASE!

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Be the most beautiful woman in the world! Easy! Would you rather have to wear a visible diaper over your pants everywhere you go for a year, or have to ...

    May 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One

    Hey Libby! I'm Penni, here to review. I grabbed my medium sized duffel bag out my closet. I threw everything I would probably need until I could come back and ...

    May 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One

    Hey Libby! I'm Penni, here to review. [spoiler] I grabbed my medium sized duffel bag out my closet. I threw everything I would probably need until I could come back ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10! Love it!

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: If I Had A...

    oMDbpZ1306264378.jpg Okay, I'm not sure if someone's done this before, but here goes... The first player will leave a gift for the next user. Then, the next user will pick ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    The worst enemy thing. (As a man) Would you rather have your grandmother's hair, or her first name?

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Well, what do you mean by "living"?

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Deli

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, Jenthura's over-use of big, hard-to-pronounce-and-even-harder-to-understand words scares the oceans into staying where they are, and the meteorites kill everyone.

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted; however you had done something incredibly similar to what you had already done. I wish that no one would corrupt this wish.

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted; however you had done something incredibly similar to what you had already done. I wish that no one would corrupt this wish.

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    Um. Pen, that's kind of my unchallenged title. But don't be mad, you can pretend you're the master of gifs. Want to challenge me for that title? Yes. Yes, I ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Black hair, light skin, green (?) eyes.

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Firestarter and Imp :)

    May 24, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle