User avatar

Glauke

Glauke

  • OOC Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Not that I'm asking for any special attention or anything, but Ariana is really more of a loner (and a mysterious one, at that). It'd be okay if she had ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Ariana Youngblood from Autumn Breeze Arts Academy Well, *shifts uncomfortably* I guess I do what I do because it makes me unique. Without dance, I would just be another face ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9/10 It sort of makes sense... I guess. By the way, I didn't change my signature because of this forum. I was listening to Paramore earlier.

    May 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, it is a full moon and so the pandas attack everyone and everyone dies again.

    May 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted. But you have a black dog named Shadow that follows you everywhere. I wish that I had a *working* (ha, saw that coming, didn't I?) Lamborghini.

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    Hey Apple! Just a quick heads-up, I'll be posting a new short story/contest entry soon, It Was Love . I'll PM you when I post it so that you can ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Full Name: Maybelline Almay Thomas- goes by "Lena" Age: 15 Appearance: Sleek black hair with defined waves that hangs just below shoulders, striking gray eyes, and high, curved cheekbones. Can ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Full Name: Logan "Hotshot" Douglas Age: 16 Appearance: Extremely handsome, with close-cropped light-brown hair and a perfect half-smile. Can usually be found in casual jeans and a t-shirt. Pictures: M

    May 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Welcome to Fairview Academy Orientation Day! ( SB Discussion Page ) LAST UPDATE: 5/29/11 SPOTS LEFT: 4 (going fast!) Open Spoiler Below for School Info: The People The students at ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    Hemeh. Okay, well then. Get 10 NEW GIFS that weren't on your blog. 5 funniest. 5 coolest. The users of this forum shall judge.

    May 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    AuntRussia

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games gone wrong

    Totally! :3

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    This post has been deleted.

    May 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    I've posted my profile for my character, Ariana Youngblood. Please check it out!

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Name: Ariana Youngblood Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Heart-shaped face with exquisite chiseled features. Long, silky, dark brown hair tinged with copper-red. Long, muscular limbs from years of d

    May 24, 2011


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi