User avatar

Gladius

Gladius

  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance 3

    Well, he did say 'It's so totally aweseome!' as if it was the coolest, newest thing ever to happen to fantasy. :P O.O Oh no! Let's not start another debate, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance 3

    Not to dampen your apparent happiness, but bearded dragons have been around for a while. That's nothing new, unless you take in the fact that so far there haven't been ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I don't know. I started writing in the back of a school notebook, then transfered it to a binder and eventually translated it to the computer for ease of editing. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username:90% BBB rox the house! :D Title: 95% Love that show! *cough*and song*cough* Avvie: 85% Eeek! :faint: Country: 95% Love the way it rolls off the tongue Siggy: part A-- ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because all original ideas have been taken. Why are people so obsessed with their prom night?

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    (Kylan, my avvie is NOT wolf themed! It's Legend of Zelda [again]. I was just making a joke before. ^_^) Name: 90% Avvie: 80% Title: 50% Country:95% Siggy: 80% Overall: ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    You could always post this discussion in the Debate Group... :P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    Actually, Twit, they're related. Both in the family Canidae, but the dog is Canis Familiarus and the wolf is Canis Lupus. ^_^ And dogs are really just domesticated wolves. :P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    lol. *changes avatar to Twilight Princess wolf* He he--just got another one :p ^_^ Hey, you should do a couple other kinds of names, too! :D

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 70% Avvie: 95% Custom Title: 90% Country: 100% Sig: 90% Overall: 93% Comments: Username--just has a nice ring to it; Avvie--love wolves!; Custom Title--I wish I could cast my ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    He he. I first noticed I might need glasses in either 4th or 5th grade when we were driving down the road and I had trouble reading the roadsigns. So ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Problems!

    Hm. Not sure I can help...but in that second screen, see the little bar on the bottom left that has a red and a green dot? try clicking on the ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War on Terror

    We are bound as a nation to behave humanely. That includes following the guidelines laid out by the Geneva Convention. I don't care if the prisoner blew up a preschool. ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War on Terror

    If we're trying to present ourselves as better than the terrorist - and we are - we really shouldn't lower ourselves to emulate their barbaric acts. Would you also justify ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    They're set on killing not only Americans, but Christians. Why point out they're set on killing Christians? They're set on killing all non-Muslims, and all Muslims that are not the ...

    Jan 17, 2008


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders