User avatar

Gladius

Gladius

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Chapter 1

    The forest was green and lush, bright, vivid colours masked the sense of anticipation and foreboding in the air. That doesn't exactly work... >.> try "...was green and lush; bright, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Ok, I know this chap's short but it should be very interesting. :twisted: *evil laugh* Enjoy! ************************ Chapter 3: Dragonfire The dragon’s head swept back and forth as it scanned ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    We have 2 cowardly cows, 25 blood-thirsty chickens, and one cat. Aha! you may have 25 blood-thirsty chickens, but I have a bigger variety!! XD 4 horses 2 sheep 2 ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! i'm new...

    thanks Gladius for your suggestions! yes i was thinking about Eragon, i haven't seen the movie but i like to read a book first and then see the movie (if ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Yay, a fellow Zelda nut!! XD Yes, great minds do apparently think alike- and there're more dragons where that came from, Dreami! I like how the dragon's powers morph into ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Yay! Goodness comments! :-D Thanks! You're both right, Jabber and Tamora- semicolons appear to be a weak point. :-X i'm working on lessening them in my next two chaps, but ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    “So- what brings you to our peaceful home?” Vanessa’s mother asked as she retrieved the knitting and sat in her rocker. I thought he was the Hero of Time, lol. ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Ok, Jab, just for you- here's the second chapter! :grin: ************************************************************* Chapter 2: Warrior’s Beginning Vanessa Satori was amusing her younger brother S

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    *wonders if she should just finish and post Chapter 2: Warrior's Beginnings* >.>

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    All righty! This is quite literally the first story I've ever written (not this draft- good heavens, I wouldn't post the first draft if my life depended on it!!)(actually it's ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! i'm new...

    Oh, I can definitely help you with that, Twisted! Especially if you like dragons- there's always good ol' Anne McCaffery to fall back on with her Dragonriders of Pern, but ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor Who

    Yay, I can finally be the first to review!!! :-D :backtotopic: This is good so far, Elite! I myself happen to be a fan of Doctor Who, and I must ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! i'm new...

    Hey, Twisted :P I may not be from Aussie, but I certainly like the area... from what I know of it *whistles* I personally like fantasy//action/adventure, as well as particular ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Temeraire "Saga"

    Sorry if I wrote the 'review' (more of a way to gain discussion about it =P) awkwardly That's perfectly fine, Temeraire. I understand. :P I like the fact that you've ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Hello, all- I happen to be writing a trilogy which focuses heavily on dragons, as well. I though I might give a little run-down of my kinds and let you ...

    Dec 16, 2007


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing