User avatar

Gladius

Gladius

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: Various times, but all within the last two to four days Browser: Chrome Page You Were On: Private Messages/PM history Describe What Happened: Two PMs that I've ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings Chapter 1

    Hey Truth! This has some major potential, and you have me hooked, so I'm going to offer my two cents and see if I can't help polish this raw rock ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    1. Yay! Thanks. :D 2. I think this'll do it... *squints* Give me a bit to play around with it and I'll get back to you on that one. xD ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    ‘I care about you, but I love ______ more than you. Jesus says that you’re supposed to love your spouse over your children.’ Oh geeze! What kind of mother could ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I want it all

    they're pretty friendly here, especially if you go to the chat area. :D That'd be my cue? Though, I haven't been around there recently. Despite this, I am still the ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    Ok, a couple questions! (Cuz I'm trying to slowly dig/plow my way through this, and I'm no computer dork. :smt005 1. How can I code to get only the blog ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Geeze, I didn't realize you'd replied to this, Rosey! O.o xD Moon 1/2: My camera stinks at taking night pictures, even on the night setting. xD I really need a ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Results of an Afternoon's Excursions

    I don't get to see a lot of green where I live. :( Aw! Then you need to go visit the East coast sometime. Always lots of green in spring- ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Results of an Afternoon's Excursions

    Per Rosey's request, I have some of those pictures which I mentioned in my feed yesterday! :D Locations vary from a river to the horse paddock. ^_^ Storm DSCN1990.jpg DSCN1994.jpg ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    Actually, personally, I like both of these. :D 1st pic: I adore this. It's got a kinda mysterious feel to it with the contrast and heavy saturation. The shadow over ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Princess

    Knightley!! I didn't know you did Zelda fanfics! :D Ok, so it's the first one, but whatev. xD Now, to get into it. I'm guessing you've severely changed the course ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Room FAQ

    Yus! This will be soooo useful when a newbie enters chat. xD I can't count the number of times these questions have come up. Now I shall just refer them ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    P.S. As you can see I have no talent in drawing. Do NOT tell yourself this! These are very, very good! Much better than I could do, haha, especially the ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Art of Random XD

    'Ello, Jemmy-Jem-Jem-Jem-Jem-JemJive! (Sorry, couldn't resist. xD) I don't usually crit photos, but I'm feeling bouncy today, and I'm sort of an amateur photographer myself, so let's see what happens!

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    Oh. My. :thud: Wow. Um... *is speechless* Haha! Let me count the things I envy... xD Your shading is just amazing. What the heck did you draw this with?! And ...

    Jun 4, 2010


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell