User avatar

Gladius

Gladius

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    for showing up in every debate I was ever in and countering every single point I made in said debates!

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    Well, I've got a couple maps drawn up I might be able to put up for you... *a minute later* There. How's this? It's a computer-drawn map from paint (which ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Ugh, flashbacks to silly commercials! X.X Oh well...Crunchitize me, Capt'n! XD >.> Oh, wait, that was in your title... XD Well, says something that I guessed what your avvie ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I don't know. I started writing in the back of a school notebook, then transfered it to a binder and eventually translated it to the computer for ease of editing. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username:90% BBB rox the house! :D Title: 95% Love that show! *cough*and song*cough* Avvie: 85% Eeek! :faint: Country: 95% Love the way it rolls off the tongue Siggy: part A-- ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 Eh? *scratches head* confuzzling...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because all original ideas have been taken. Why are people so obsessed with their prom night?

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    (Kylan, my avvie is NOT wolf themed! It's Legend of Zelda [again]. I was just making a joke before. ^_^) Name: 90% Avvie: 80% Title: 50% Country:95% Siggy: 80% Overall: ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    O.O Wow. You're harsh on yourself. These are excellent. The only thing I can really see on the top one is that it should be more...squished. Like, the top of ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    You could always post this discussion in the Debate Group... :P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    Actually, Twit, they're related. Both in the family Canidae, but the dog is Canis Familiarus and the wolf is Canis Lupus. ^_^ And dogs are really just domesticated wolves. :P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 UGH! Dino--again! XD :P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 AH! The same sig! XD

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 rofl the last one sounds like me :p

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    lol. *changes avatar to Twilight Princess wolf* He he--just got another one :p ^_^ Hey, you should do a couple other kinds of names, too! :D

    Jan 24, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare