User avatar

Giselle97

  • Romantic Novels Re: My Messed Up Family

    I loved this story. I think this was a good idea to began with. Its kindy sad how the girl mother died and the last thing she saw. I love ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of the Jungle

    Nice work with the poem structure. I really the last part ;D.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Glass

    Thanks I make sure I add some in there ;D

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Glass

    thank for the advice I make mistakes like that all the time. ;D

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Glass

    RUN! GET AWAY! GO! I screamed in my head. I wouldn't stand being hit another time. My head hurts, my leg is bleeding, my lip is busted, my cheek is ...

    Feb 4, 2011


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec