User avatar

Giselle97

  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Hey Lana I'm up for it :)

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to Mother

    The summer and spring has past leaving nothing but the quietness of the loneliness and emptiness of fall I sit by the window watching the trees shed their beautiful leaves ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one

    Thank you for the review. I'll make sure I fix the all the mistakes ;D

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Darkest Light

    ~sniff, sniff~ thank you so much. You really made me day ;D

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one

    Thanks for your view, sometimes I make mistakes like that but thanks for you advice ;D

    May 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one

    Thanks for the review , it helped alot.

    May 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one

    He constantly warned me of the danger I was in by merely staying with him. And yet, I couldn't find the strength to walk away...not even then, as he slowly ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Once Before

    Hey Its Giselle, This was really heart warming. It have a nice flow to people ears and it shows a deeper feeling. Keep up the good work.

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Free

    Hey its Giselle This is really good, it have a great flow. Sorry if I didn't say much I'm kinda in a hurry ;P. Keep up the good work.

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sing

    Hey Its Giselle Just wanted to comment on your poem, which by the way is really good. Singing help let a person let out all their emotions. Keep up the ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hoping For You

    Your poem was really great to read but I had a hard time understanding what the poem really means. It does holds something really special but lack deeper feeling. To ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Music and Lyrics

    Hey There! I just read your story and I think it was great. I like how you choice to pick songs that express your character feelings. I think its the ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Darkest Light

    Thank for your review. Im not really that good with writing poems but when its about my feelings words just spill out and I have to hurry up and write ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Darkest Light

    Thanks for the review I will look at all the mistakes and edit it.

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Darkest Light

    Hate Hate is a terrible feeling and yet I feel it Hate is a strong word and yet I use it Hate is a terrible sight to behold and yet ...

    Mar 22, 2011


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird