User avatar

Girl_in_pink

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Projections of Love and Sorrow: On Fatherhood /P

    I really love this i do, i really do. I perfect idea and i can tell you've realy thought about it to a sense. Although i love. I would say, ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Jat magi-kal, that is lol, i'm totally loving it dude. luv the girl_in_pink I would say all though it is great, put a litle more suspence into it, but overall ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOW DO I DELETE WORK IVE POSTED?

    CAN I DELETE WORK I'VE POSTED?

    May 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What is MSS?

    THANKS FOR CLEARING (MSS) UP FOR ME . LOV THE GIRL_IN_PINK.

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undead

    Apart from a few mibor mistakes, typo's (as they say) I really think you did great and should keep it up. I hope to see more or the finished piece.

    May 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Dance

    I really loved this piece, and i hope theres many more to come. Do you have a website and what inspired you to this piece. One other thing. I suggest, ...

    May 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Thought it was great, can't wait to see more. keep it up!

    May 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summer Carding In: I agreed to go to the eat-slow shack...

    Summer Carding In: I agreed to go to the eat-slow shack... After months and months of avoiding him, I finally plucked up the courage to meet up with “Jamie Thompson—Footie ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Summer Carding in: The Ameythest necklace

    Dear Summer Carding, Were going away for a while, im not sure for how long. But I just need to get way and think something’s through. Please don’t hate us ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summer Carding in: The Ameythest necklace

    Dear Summer Carding, Were going away for a while, im not sure for how long. But I just need to get way and think something’s through. Please don’t hate us ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Lacey Turquoise in: The Ultimate Discovery and LIE!

    Lacey Turquoise in: The Ultimate Discovery and LIE! Extract: I thought that when you turn sixteen, you were officially classed as an adult. (Well young adult as my Nan and ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: RAIN, RAIN-GO AWAY!

    Today has been terible. And i say it with the upmost grim look. Rain, rain is all i see and all i feel is wet. so i thought today i ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya im the girl_in_pink,

    what u into , books? who are ur fav authors ahve u heard of phyliss reynolds and lu#ouise reynolds.

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya im the girl_in_pink,

    Hi i really wanna write teen and childrens books being one my self and im really in to writers such phyliss reynolds naylor( i have almost all her alice books) ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Hey i love the art, it looks like the almost cousin of manga( if u even remotely know what im tlking about)but anyways i really love it. Im in to ...

    May 9, 2007


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio