User avatar

Girl_in_pink

  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    I really love this poem, it reminds me of my own past and is a great read..xoxxo [img] [/img]

    May 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Although YOU CALLED ME PRETTY IN PINK, I WISH U WOULDN'T COMMENT THE WAY U DID ABOUT ME NOT SAYING MUCH. aS YOU AIN'T EXACTLY GIVING US ANYSHAKES SPEAR. tHIS ...

    May 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #27

    loved the idea and diary, type storyline

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    Just brilliant.

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 32 -Promise

    Love the idea and chracters.

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Wo nderful

    May 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try to crtique, when ever i have the chance to use a computer. really, i really love this site though. lov the girl_in_pink

    May 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Panda's View

    Hw hot ! and raw was this! keep it up. (RAw meaning good and nice or sweet) Great work.

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Nasser let out an exasperated sigh between his lips and shut his eyes, passing his hand over his bronzed face and toying with his waxed mustache. This part was the ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Projections of Love and Sorrow: On Fatherhood /P

    Sooo funny, i was startled by the sound!

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    So funny, my nunga nungas bounced and bounced lol

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    How sho( shower!) Shower in slang means looking peng!-peng I love how it all seems so real and deep, from begginning to ... But i will say a little more ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #27

    How sho( shower!) Shower in slang means looking peng!-peng means looking hot. But when talking about some-thing, say an object it means good. phew..glad i got that over and out. ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    I really love this i do, i really do. I'm loving the characters and how you made the story flow.. I'm loving the perfect idea and i can tell you've ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandma

    I really love this i do, i really do. I perfect idea and i can tell you've realy thought about it to a sense. Although i love. I would say, ...

    May 21, 2007


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah