User avatar

Girl_in_pink

  • Other Poetry Re: Your Name in Stars

    Last night was repetitive. But i loved it even more. good luck and great thinking.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When I say I love you

    There were two typo's but never mind. i'm not great at grammer either. but keep it up.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frustrated on Tuesday

    The last 2 lines were Hottie. Keep up ur great work.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Between Two Worlds

    No doubt, it was hott. keep it up-loved the idea.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rememberance Day

    Huh? back again i see "Do you love it?! I soooo Doooo!

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rememberance Day

    I thought it was great at the beggining but i became weird. Though i loved it! keep it up, hope i was helpful

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    Yah

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    I gave that nasty fruit To my enemy I left it in a boot And told it to chimney. This was the bit i really liked, although i must say ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Your Mushrooms!

    I did love it y'all

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Your Mushrooms!

    I'm not really sure what i think of this poem. I wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Sorry to seem harsh, but its the reality. You ramble about mushrooms? But ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are Three

    I really like what you tried to do here. My poetry isn't as good either but. I think u should make it a little longer and maybe even put a ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    May 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Your beautiful...

    Your beautiful N?A

    May 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue and Gold

    Hey great huh?

    May 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue and Gold

    I once had a friend, who all ways told me the truth. I once had a friend who, looked deep into my eyes. I once had a friend who wore ...

    May 23, 2007


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig