User avatar

Girl_in_pink

  • Other Poetry Re: So you say..

    Mister, you say "speak when your spoken to" But when i speak you have no time for answers. Mister, you say my answers make no sense. But the only sense ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dream Game Kills

    Sweet!!!...really loved it. Keep up the good work.

    Aug 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 4)

    Hi again love it

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 4)

    DON'T LET IT BECOME CLICHE! Right now it is quite original and interesting, but I see how (in the future story) it could quite easily become no more that just ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Intrigue: Prologue

    DON'T LET IT BECOME CLICHE! Right now it is quite original and interesting, but I see how (in the future story) it could quite easily become no more that just ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Mother Daughter Story Intro

    I think bring the story mor einto play so i can fully see what it is im waiting for

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Mother Daughter Story Intro

    Hallelujah for short chapters, but i still favor the long ones. Although this wasn't my favorite

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Scarlet Diary-Shanti Elle (Skyler)

    I wanna here your views!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Scarlet Diary-Shanti Elle (Skyler)

    Comment and share your views!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Scarlet Diary-Shanti Elle (Skyler)

    They're probably have grammer and spelling mistakes but i would still like to know what you think of the story and what part etc. Shanti Elle (Skyler) Dear Scarlet Diary: ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Scarlet Diary- ...

    Thanks for the advice sam and i will keep you updated. luv girl_in_pink

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Scarlet Diary- ...

    HI EVERYONE THIS IS A DRAFT AND IDEA I RECENTLY THOUGHT UP. I know my work probally has a lot of grammer problems but apart from that, i would like ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Controversial Issues

    I think the opening wasn't quite strong. But overall a really great idea. Love it!

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dragons

    Read this again and you'll know what they're talking about.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dragons

    I loved the idea although the last part (jacked me up) but overall good attempt and i can't wait to read more of your work and see your improved progress ...

    Jun 5, 2007


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller