User avatar

GirlInTheMirror

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Guess what? I'm new!!!!

    You can call me mirror if you want, just don't call me "in" or "the", that could get confusing... So my favorite authors are Francesca Lia Block, Dr. Seuss, Ellison, ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Neighbor-Intro

    I really like the descriptiveness of your writing. I can see the setting, the characters, everything clearly thanks to your abundance of adjectives! yay! I believe that there are a ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Guess what? I'm new!!!!

    Hi, I'm Danielle, and as you've probably noticed (from my title and doe-eyed expression, no wait you can't see that...) I'm new! I'm also a writer, just like you. We ...

    Sep 13, 2010


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening