User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Poo to you Sarah, you are the liar in this clan. ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Emma... You are not shy XD And you are the bossiest [is that how you even spell it?] person I know, let alone the scariest and meanest. Also, you can't ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    I'm liking the new title template thingy. It's red [like my hair XD] and authentic, although the blue one before it was pretty new age and modern, and also a ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    I yawned lazily, nearly asleep as the bleach blonde monster stood at the front of the class, droning on about something or other while everyone ignored - naturally of course. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey Serevrus. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me. Ask anyone, people here are really friendly. =] Check out my Change of Place series and I'll ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Yes, a horses tail. I think you should put more work up on here. You're good at writing from what I've seen. What about that story with the trampoline in ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome all of you new members and writers. I'm pretty new myself ^^ so get to grips with the surroundings and feel free to ask for help. Everyone is helpful ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS [Sings to the tune of the National Anthem "God Save the Queen"' Ha, you mentioned me you cheeky poof? You are very brave.. sometimes.. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour ^^

    Okay, so my name is Elizabeth Ellen Curtis and I joined this site 'cause I had recently read some of the stories on it, and thought that it'd be a ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    Bonjour Garret ^^ Here to help, just like everyone else. You'll find that the people on this site are really friendly are will help you if you ask ^^ There ...

    Sep 1, 2007


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan