User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: feeding my ego

    Howdy there Winters, welcome and such. I'm more a fan of WOW and Kingdom Hearts if I'm honest, along with FF7&3. Yeah, I'm a bit geekish; or so they say. ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    Sea monkeys are these little fish type things.. Well actually I suppose you could say plankton. And you get a sachet of eggs and you put them in water and ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    My gosh I love your name. Are you one of the ginger folk? If so, we'll be wonderful together. Hehe, see you around and don't be scared to ask for ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Ah bonjour ^^ I tell ya' if you wanna improve, here is the place to be. People have said that my writing has improved a lot since I joined here ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    XD Totally Gosh, you are a hoot. Like an owl... I wonder if you can get ginger owls...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    XD A rocking ginger.. I like that. It seems that the avatars are, as I get quite a few comments and messages from people who are like; Wow I like ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    Okay, bit of an introdution/fact file here; it seems as though everyone is doing it so I thought I would. Copycat copycat! Name: Elizabeth Ellen Curtis Birthday: 17th June Hometown: ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    ,jlbrgow nh

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Oh well I can work with Tic S'all gravy. Feel the ginger love my friend, people are ginger frendly around here. If not... [Karate chop] You get me drift.. Kiddin' ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Ooh the old lady who lives with all the cats. Fabulous, they're the best. Hope you enjoy it here, everyone tends to be really friendly and nice, so yeah - ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Howdy there Tic. Can I call you TicTac's? They're yummy and on the advert, they have little men in suits that look funny, especially the ones in ORANGE. You can ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    [Jumps about] HIIIII!! Welcome to YWS and it is super here. You'll enjoy it lostly!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh!? you sure you want to learn about me?

    I have green eyes too, but maybe that's because I have orange hair. =] You seem interesting.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    Welcome to YWS Jordan! For help, ask anyone really because they're super helpful and I don't mind helping. [If I can that is ^^] If not, find one of the ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Welcome to YWS!!! [Does the welcome dance, with her pants on her head] If you need help, I'm happy to, or just find one of the helpful mod elves, with ...

    Sep 16, 2007


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal