User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Wow you seem like a real down to earth person actually, who knows what they're talking about. Fabulous, I shall now interrogate you with my ginger prowess [is that the ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Hi, I love your name, it's something diferent and that is super. So, what kind of stuff do you write? I'm writing a fatasy series at the minute and I ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hi Kate. You can call my Lizzy or Ginger and some people even call me Gingey. Hehe. This site is super and I'm sure you'll have a good time; everyone ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Jared you actually sound super. Anyone who uses the word fabulous is worthy of my gingerlove. Hehe. Well.. You should totally listen to screamo sometimes, it gives me a lot ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Howdy to you, can I call you Jimmy Zendrix? Gawsh, I crack myself up sometimes. ^^ This site is pretty fun if I'm honest and it's like - whoa everyone ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Oh right.. 11pm. Okay, that's not as bad as midnight I suppose.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Oh dear, you're not gonna go for that British midnight time are you? As I think we Britains are at a disadvantage at the miute with the whole call in ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hullo ^^ This site is super; you were there to witness the birth of YWS radio right? Yup, it's actually all fin and games here I think. I'm so un-interesting. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Gah What's that British time Nate? Also, is it supposed to be on every night, or just every week? Is it posponed because of the technical difficulties?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    You use a lot of long words Sage! ^^ I love the title of this first off - it's very mysterious and just plain super - and you seem to ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not that good at writing... but I sure work hard.

    I was gonna go and opt to play the violin at school, but it looked so confusing and strange that I opted for the subtle and heavy tenor horn. Oh ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    Howdy there. I'd be teririble as a gymnast - I cant even do a roly poly. Plus, by the sounds of it; it sounds dangerous! Hehe, hope your ankle is ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Well This is better than mine. You've done more stuff than me, slapped the face of my biography and then kicked dirt in it;s eyes, before slapping it with a ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...?

    Sheesh I had exactly the same problems when I first joined it was like; Ahhh! Help me pleasssseee! But yeah, I was gonna suggest some help, but it seems that ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Ha, I loved this little intro. And I love the term newbie, if I'm honest. You'll like it here, I do. everyone treats gingers well and we're all one big ...

    Sep 23, 2007


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)