User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Well because I am a curious little beany, I am going to ask questions and you shall probably dislike me because there are so many. Sorry :L What's it like ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    I like your name; it's doody. I'm Lizzy, but you can call me Ginge, Ginger, Liz, Lizzy, Elzabeth... Whatever. :) Feel free to PM me or just ask a helpful ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Hey welcome! You've come to a great place to help improve your English writing; it's my first language and even I have learnt how to improve an awful lot! If ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    [Did the welcome dance with music and confetti] Welcome to YWS! You seem to have gone through quite a tough time; just think of karma. Things that happen in your ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: La-di-da-di-da

    Well for starters I love how you spell your name :) Born in Serbia eh? That's pretty cool. I was just born in plain old, wet, boring England. It's nice ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    Hehe, you seem cool. =] Hope you like the site, I'll help whenever I can. :) See you around.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Oh and also, I love your avatar. I'm known on this site for my Pon & Zi avatars; it's a hard knock life, eh? :)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Your English is better than mine! I'm actually quite illiterate when it comes down to talking or writing anything that makes sense. :) I love your name, I am an ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Wow! Love the name for a start! How you finding the site so far? I've been here for about... Three months I think now, maybe a little less, and I ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Bangkok!

    Wow, you seem really nice mannered now, don't cha? That's great! You seem to have travelled a lot, what's it like where you live now? I haven't really travelled that ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Hehe, hello there! Can I call you Gwen? I like the name, it's actually quite sophisticated, isn't it? You seen really cheery, I think I'd like to be friends! Gosh, ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmm... -raises hand- New.

    Heyy there new friend of YWS! Is it okay if I call you, Kyu? I love the name by the way, pretty unique. Soo, what do you like to write? ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    [Does the welcoming, pants-on-the-head, dance] Hiiii! If you need help... Yadda yadda yadda. We all help around these parts missy, so don't be afraid to ask anyone, especially one of ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Oof, you seem right interesting to be honest. Super. Kizu, I like that name. =]

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Howdy there Phindin. I like the name by the way. Okay, interrogation time, Hehe; What kind of musci are you into? I like anything really, just from soft rock to ...

    Oct 11, 2007


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex