User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Ooh, the plot guru. I like the sounds of that. Welcome to YWS! Another person from England; how spiffing. What brought you to the site, apart from the fact that ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Welcome to YWS! I love it when new people come along; it gets me all worked up. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or just find ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    [Shakes nervously] I haven't got a reply back yet; I posted four pieces of work. I hope I get in... To be published would just be amazing.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    You sound like my cup of tea; Gosh I'm sure that sounds strange... What a thing to say to a new member. Anyhoo... [Coughed bemusedly] Okay, the name's Lizzy, or ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl, Ginger, Groovy Babaay.

    I tend to just go on the computer if I'm honest. What a geek I am. Nah, I go to the park with friends and I read and generally... Just ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    Whoa, your name is so long, it's cool. I likes it. Welcome to YWS, the home of super dooper writers and the dreaded critiques. Hope you like it, ;) GingerLove

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl, Ginger, Groovy Babaay.

    Okay, so I think I've already done two of these, but I do like talking about myself and also, there are so many new members that are joining that don't ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people!

    Welcome to YWS, Baylee! I like your name. Okay, feel free to PM me, yadda yadda yadda. We're all pretty friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi New here

    Hey, welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just find a helpful mod elf and they'll jump on the problem in a jiffy. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Lizzy, Ginger, Ginge, Liz; whatever you wanna call me. Hope you like the site and feel free to PM me if you need any help. Or, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the site. Nice name. Feel free to PM me or just find a helpful mod elf with the brightly coloured name. See you around, can't wait to read ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    Have you found everything alright? I know that I still struggle to find stuff and I've been on here over three months now; maybe it's because I'm a little dim. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Howdy to you, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or find one of the helpful mod elves and they'll jump on your ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome to the site! ;) I love to see new comers. Nice nice. Feel free to PM me if you get stuck or something. Have a cool time? Lol, I'm ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hey Caroline! Welcome to YWS! What's Lacrosse? :) PM me if you need any help or just find a helpful mod elf with a brightly coloured name. ;) See you ...

    Nov 7, 2007


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain