-
Re: Hi all - from Gahks
Ooh public speaking. Y'know, that's always something that I've wanted to get into, because I'm into the whole stand up comedy thing and that's a way I could start. Edinburgh ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: [Insert Awkward Shuffle Here]
This is a fantastique site! Welcome to YWS, by the way! You can call me Lizzy, or Ginge, up to you. Feel free to PM me if you need any ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Eyyyy
Bernie - love the name! I sense an aura of comedy around you; it's fabulous. Welcome to YWS! If you get stuck or anything, feel free to PM me, but ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Greetings, Fellow Writers!
[Drools over the avvie for a moment or two, then sighs dreamily] If only. Welcome to YWS! ^^ Well, don't worry if you get stuck, everyone is really friendly around ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Hi from Pa
Hii I'm Lizzy, or Ginge. Welcome to YWS! If you need any help and you get stuck, feel free to PM me; but don't be scared to ask other people ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: I'll be the first to welcome myself to this here website
Hii. My name's Lizzy, or Ginge; call me whatever ^^ Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll enjoy the site, it's pretty doody. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: They said I should say, "Hi."
Bonjour ^^ Feel free to PM me if you need any help; you'll be hearing that a lot in the next week or so. Don't be afraid to ask anyone ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: A Possible Big Change To Stories & Poems
Hm ,sounds like a plan; a rather good one at that. Although, perhaps it would deterr [spelling isn't my strong point] people from posting their work because of the whole ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: im new here
Bonjour! My name's Lizzy, or Ginge if you'd like. Welcome to YWS! If you need any help, feel free to PM me, or if you need it super fast and ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Ciao
Welcome to the site, I read a little bit of your first post, but I have to say I'm terrible and don't get along very well with the whole Action ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Trying this out
Welcome to YWS! ;) You'll be hearing that a lot for a while. Feel free to PM me if you need any help... Yadda yadda yadda. Everyone is pretty friendly ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: A bit new.
Welcome to YWS; you'll be hearing - or seeing - that for a while! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just ask one of the ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Newbie
Welcome to YWS, I hope you like the site - it is fantastique in ginger terms. NaNoWriMo is a big thing on this site and I have to say that ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Hello...obviously new here =]
Welcome to YWS! I love that; "I'm 14 going on 15". I say that all the time to make me seem older. It's like, how old are you? Well, I'm ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Hi everybody
Welcome to YWS! How do you get your book published, hm? I've always wondered that. Have a look around the site and enjoy yourself; maybe I'll see you around sometime. ...
Nov 20, 2007
