-
Re: Hello
Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any problems, and such. You should find it pretty easy going around here though. Remember to review lots of pieces, to ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Heyho :D
Howdy You can call me Ginger, Ginge, Liz, Lizzy, LizzyG. Anything really; how about Bob? Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you get stuck on anything, and ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: New Writer
Howdy to you, mister. I'm Ginger - literally - or you can call me Lizzy, Liz, Ginge, Gin, LizzyG. You get the idea. I never knew that about the King ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Yo...
It's nice to stay with what you know, I agree. I go all jelloid when I think; "Oh, maybe I'll set this one over seas!" and then realise that I ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Hey everyone!
Heyy welcome to YWS! If you need any help, dont fret to send me a PM and I'll jump right to it, although the past few weeks I've been like.. ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Hi, call me Lunah.
Hey there. Welcome to the YWS Express! Oh dear, what a lousy pun. :3 I'm Ginge. Or Ginger. Or Lizzy. Or LizzyG. Call me what you want really. :) If ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Myself. >.<
Product design. :3 My friend hates that. I too, am in England in North Lincolnshire. It's nice to meet you. I love to read lots of books at the same ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Noob
Hullo. You're very polite, aren't you? What kind of genres do you revolve around then? Welcome to YWS, although I've already welcome you once. No harm in doing it again, ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Oh my gosh! Another ginger? [Freaks out] Welcome to YWS!!!
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: :smt006 Hi everyone
Ah, the squabbles between good and evil. Which side would you pick, if it were you? I think I'd pick evil actually; in a fatasy sense, because I'd love to ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Hey!!
Welcome to YWS! If you need any help feel free to PM me and I'll do my best. Everyone's pretty friendly, so don't be scared to ask. What genres do ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Journalist?
I'd like to be a journalist and I plan to go to Uni to study it, so that's close enough. :) Welcome to YWS. I'm a greeter, and there are ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?
Yo, and welcome to the YWS express train. Wouldn't that be cool? Well, maybe so, I might just be being a little weird. [Frowned, forgetting about her duties for a ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Don't call me Newbie
I hate that, when people call me a n00b or a newbie, or say; Oh my gosh, you were totally pwned! I joined Rune Scape and I had a whole ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: New Beginnings Make for More Endings
The whole; "I'd like to become a writer." confuses me a little. What would be wrong with saying that? I say all the time; "I want to become a journalist." ...
Jan 29, 2008
