User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Aren't you lot nice and polite. Sorry it's taken so long for me to get this started up; yesterday I had to use my computer without the mouse and it ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She sat and watched Adelle begin the opening verse of her song, sitting down on a bar stool. A soft breath escaped her lips as she smiled softly to ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Okay, so this is my second Storybook, but my first fantasy Storybook, so excuse me if I'm a little waffy. Rules & Stuff - No limit to the amount of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She bustled to a side door in her office and ushered the girl after her. With a quick sweep over the girl, she knew exactly what she could wear. ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Isabelle She blinked, her green eyes twinkling a little as she wondered about the curiosity of the girl. "Belle. Well, it's Isabelle." She nodded to herself and stifled a discreet ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She watched the girl for a moment and then chuckled a little. "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name." She gestured to Adelle as she tugged at her ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Isabelle smiled lightly and sipped her drink quietly. "Indeed." She muttered, studying her surroundings. Werewolves and hybrids, eh? What a mix, indeed.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah sauntered back into the main bar and smiled brightly, shaking off the stress that was slowly gnawing it's way through her soul. She nudged Luna over to the bar ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Isabelle coughed lightly and twisted the ring on her finger, studying the girl before her. "Nya... It sucks." She smiled ironically at the girl and ruffled her long red hair, ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Fair enough Loose. Thanks for showing some interest at first anyway, "A misunderstanding!" Savannah exclaimed, gesturing wildly to the cuts and bruises that littered Brandon's face. "You're sevnteen,

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Hm." Isabelle studied the girl quietly for a minute then cleared her throat. "Something to keep my strength up. I prefer blood type O, but if not, A would suffice." ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah sat in her office, after leaving Brandon to do his own thing. He got along well with the girls, so at least it kept him out of trouble. The ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    With a sigh she shook her head and stood up. "I'm swamped as it is, without you around!" "Well, that's just charming." He replied, sarcasticly grinning at Lyra mischievously. "What ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Name; Isabelle Age; 23 in looks, actual age not known. Race; Vampire Date Turned; Elizabethan times Description; 5'10" with long red hair and piercing green eyes. She's often pale and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Savannah She perched herself on a bar stool and wiggled her feet lightly, knowing she should ease up on Carly and Lyra, but being unable to shift her bad mood. ...

    Jan 22, 2008


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered