User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Writers Corner Re: Children's Fantasy

    Thanks a lot Cpt. Smurf. Now I just need to get names of races and stuff together, which I'll put together on here, with the help of you guys maybe. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Children's Fantasy

    Hm, I was walking home the other day when my brother started talking about puddles. Then he got all hyped up and started talking about "What if you stepped on ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Oh my gosh! I know what I should write my article about now, and all thanks to a comment from PennyPenguin on my blog! I could write about the stress ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Yes, I really wanted to do my work experience there, in Year Ten and I was told [by the teacher arranging work experience placements] that they were on "the list" ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Okay, so I want to send in a piece of work to my local newspaper to see if they'll print it, because I want to go on to be a ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Research Re: What to call them.

    Hm, I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions to what you could call them, but when I'm doing something along the lines of demons and things, I search different words ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Research Re: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

    It's really hard to find abbrieviated poems nowadays, what with copyright laws and such. I've tried this on a number of accounts in my English class when asked to bring ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    Well, it'd be nice to get something published; but I supose it all depends on whether you decide to go into the writing 'trade' professionally. I mean, yes, most of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Research Re: Please Help!

    Microscope. But, it depends which kind you're referring to I suppose.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Research Re: A Few Things..

    York I live near it and it is fabulous. It's a bit like Lincoln; sort of old fashioned buildings with some tudor houses and shops and also the train station ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Topics

    When we write serious topics, such as a report on the uprising of crime or maybe a war, we do just that - keep it serious. Some people complain when ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    I'd say a chapter should be as long as you want it to be. It's your story and as long as it doesn't drag out for a long, long, time ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Me + Bad review = Poem

    How easy it is to talk about yourself. But now, as I'm sat here in front of the computer, my fingers are hovering above the keyboard as I realize, it's ...

    Sep 1, 2007


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver