User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Wow this is nice, and it's a great idea. I love the name too, very strange and perhaps could be imagined as a fairy/pixie name too? I'm also a fan ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    This is super clever. I liked the first, of the piano and it's a change from the guitar. I love the converse =]

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    This is fabulous. Great use of colour and such, and I wish I could draw like this! =]

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Oh my goodness Sarah, this is great. I love the eyes, as they are super green and all the colouring is perfect. I can't colour in the lines, let alone ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    I love John Cusack with a fiery passion [Ahem] It's a good picture mind, if I wasn't tol a title I could say who it was. Thought about adding colours ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I like both of the female pictures as the colours match beautifully and you have only used the simple colours, black and red. Your drawing stucture of the charecter is ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    But then contempory writing.. I think that's like.. I dunno... I think of posh writing.. Like Dickens and stuff? Dear me.. I don't know

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    I'll take a guess at this.. I think it's stuff like.. Easy listening and stuff and classical.. Although I'm not quite sure.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    Hmm... It's a good poster, but maybe it could be more eyecatching? Nice casting though =]

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    I liked this collection of photographs because the building which have been captured, some of them are old and rustic, and show the real depth of the community. I like ...

    Aug 28, 2007


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart