User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    Love the random. Love the comedy. Although, the pickle looks a little like a banana in my eyes. Add some colour maybe and perhaps draw it so the girl is ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    These are super, all of them, but especially the last set of two. You're lines could be a little neater and you could add some colour, but apart from that ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    Wowee! This is great and I just love how her hair has like.. A retro streak in it that looks like some sort of tye dye effect. This is porbably ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    [Whisltes the "Twilight Zone" theme song] This is very techno and it's like.. WHOA! I loves it to be honest, and it's not even orange. Gosh. I love how it's ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Well.. You are an honour to know and have all of the ginger folk's respect. [Dances with her pants on her head] Although, some may be frightened by this. ^^

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow Every single one is great and I loved how they were just randomly done, like the telescope thingies, which made me laugh too. I love your doggie. She is ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Orange [Hyperventilates] It's like.. GINGER This is right good to be honest. Abstract and it definately fits in with the title - good choice by the way! Fabulous

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    The only thing I am going to say is; Dont use the how to draw books... This is not because these drawings are bad - they're actually quite good, as ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I liked it though. Not everything needs a meaning I guess. My bad.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I have a large and irrational fear of porcelain dolls O.o So this piece scared meh. It's good though, you use good angles in your work. But I truly don't ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    On your first set; One] I loved how you used the proportions to your advantage and it looked really good, although I think you should darken your lines or make ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    These are really good and I am truly jealour obvious of your obvious talents with the pencil. I liked the first better than the second as the second has rougher ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Matthew O.o This is spiffing and it does actually look like you and Sarah. I like how you've only used colour for the hearts and such. Wonderful ^^

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Ooh, this is a bit doody isn't it! I like, I do. Looks like some sort of virtual reality thing... O.o or maybe even like.. a golden Silver Surfer! Fabulous.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Wonderfully done Matthew dear. Gosh, your such an artist and I bet one day you shall be famous. You could at least be one of these people who sit on ...

    Sep 12, 2007


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer