User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Y'know, the first set down to the girl with the umbrella reminds me of Fruits Basket and to be honest, they seem to even follow that same theme, when they ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Hobson's Choice

    Now, I'm currently studying this is my English Literature class for my GCSE, along with Of Mice and Men , which we haven't started yet. I'm enjoying every second of ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan's Lord Loss

    I love this whole series and I'm wating to read the fourth at the minute, but I have to say that as his books progress, he seems to lose control ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Oh my gosh... This is great actually, loved it. The colours on the birds are really good and it was like - Ahh... How did you manage to get so ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    These are super dooper! It's like.. WHOA! The colours are lovely and bold and I can see no white gaps - of which there are always some on my work. ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love the first 'cause it's a ducky and they're super cool. [Looks at her ducky mouse mat] I like the last too 'cause it's just so simple and unique, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    [Hides] Scawwy =[ But good ^^

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Envision It

    I like these, they're different and unique. My favourite was the first, of the boots. I liked how the pictures seemed random, but then they totally seemed planned. It's quite ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    I cant see any of your pictures =[ I bet they're super though

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    This is good, very.. I'm not sure.. But good. Graphics work better for me to be honest. Good work.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons?

    Ooh, I like these Especially the coffee one. Super cool.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    I love this with a passion I think. But, even though it is actually two people dancing - right? - at a first glance, I thought it was two people, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    These are very good and I am jealous Your detail is very good and you even draw in the smallest, which is always good. Well done.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    Well, for a first attempt, I liked this. Although the eyes are a little out of proportion to the actual face/head but I liked it any way. Good work.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Scary O.o [Hides] But good ^^ Great use of colour

    Sep 18, 2007


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu