User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Wooow This is very cute Matthew my little garden gnome. Look at him; I just wanna go over and hug him - although we know that is utterly impossible. Hehe. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    Oh my gosh Matthew I love your work you little nincompoop. The colours are fantastique and mainly just random, which is wonderful. I wonder what they are actually reaching for? ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    I like the first best - as the sunshine and the close up make your sister look scarily innocent - although, she looks a little morbid. O.o

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    These are fabulous. I love the firsy, how she's sort of staring into space and daydreaming. About who I wonder? Anyhoo, I love how they look and did you use ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Oooooh This is really good actually. I liiked how the lines were sort of.. all over the place but structured well. If you get my drift. The position that the ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    Oh my gosh Sarah This fabulous. have I ever seen this before? I love it's flat cap and the fact it has a pipe in it;s mouth. It reminds me ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    HA! I like how there's a reduced sticker on the dinosaur and I like how the boys shoes are nearly as big as him. Fabulous XD

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    This is fabulous - a lot better than mine. I had a faiy in mine and actually, nearly all of the picture was just those photocopied pictures XD Sir was ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Oh.. Oops Sorry Didn't realise I was breaking any rules, although.. when people post their avatars.. some of them aren;t their own work.. surely? Maybe. Anyhoo.. I'll delete.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Deleted. 'Cause I broke the rules.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I haven't read that series yet, but I have to say it looks really good.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    A word of warning Fishr.. He lets his imagination run wild as it progresses. I'm reading Marilyn Manon - The Long Hard Road out of Hell It's gripping.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Ooh I like this. The water looks really still and I like how it;s kinda two toned. If that makes sense. I also like the fact that there is undergrowth ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    Fabulous ^^

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I love Black and White photos They're better than colour 'cause you use your imagination to fill in the colours. I loved the one of the eye. Was very good.

    Sep 21, 2007


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin