User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    It's not mainly the horror that makes the novels so addictive/fabulous/all around good. It;s the way that he makes his way into the readers mind and makes them feel either ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    The guy has a manic grin, but you have the body in proportion and what not, which I find is always super hard to do. I love the John Cusack ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Oh my gosh... This is great. Your use of colours really makes the detail stand out and altogether makes the ram look more life like. Kim, this is definately fabulous. ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    Anyone who isn;t a Stephen King fan must actually be crazy, I'm classed as a die-hard fan I believe; although I haven't read The Dark Tower series. Would it be ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    I haven't read the book merely because the film didn't look all that good if I'm honest. I mean I know they say that the books are always better than ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Wow the tree on the third one is so wierd; it looks like a person stooped over. =] These are really nice with some good perspectives and some great views.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    I line number seven It made me laugh. XD

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I would totally edit.. But I have no photo editing programs. :L

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Hehe. I made the penguin with a special creativity set. It actually is a small pencil case for little crayons. A show? That sounds like a great idea.. I might ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I may have been desperate, but to be honest I was trying really hard here.. I just don;t have that much artistic ability. XD [Pouts]

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    This is just something I did in like... ten minutes for fun. I thought it was pretty funny but also a little meaningful. Friends between species and such. =] Ooh, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    I like the last, his hair is cool but I'm not sure about the first two. Their necks just seem to long to me.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    Oh my gosh I love clouds actually, although these revolve around the sunsets but nevermind. Clouds are great because they're so free and they just.. float. Defying the laws of ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Wow I like how the lines are rough and there are little white patches here and there inbetween the colouring as it makes it feel like, not a child's drawing ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    People don't like capitals in here because if you want to make something stand out, we tend to use italics like. I think it's gramatically correct; but I'm not so ...

    Oct 2, 2007


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca