User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    I'm not about to suggest a spell, more of a method I suppose. Don't just use plain english or description to show that magic is taking place. Use actions but ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    You can start :)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I'm actually not a big talker when it comes down to my writing. I mean, my friends Sarah, Matthew and Emma know I like to write and occasionally I'll tell ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Yeah, that sounds good. It could be a whole thread program too though; make a little story from it or something.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    I love quotes with a passion, but you'd have to consider what quotes you were going to put in the first line of your story. It couldn't be any old ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    How about... [Think] An E-mailing scheme where two people write as their characters to one another? Then maybe the two people could make a diary of their letters on here ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Oh my Gosh! Great idea !

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    Uhm, I'm not so sure what this picture is all about if I'm honest. Okay, your title is "Machine" and I know what the effects you were using were trying ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kasai Tora 1

    Ah I liked this. Traditional manga from right to left; that's the best part. I liked how you drew the characters although there wasn't really much plot to the page, ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Gah, I can't see them. I think it might be my computer; but I'm not so sure. I shall come back and review soon. ;)

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    Lol. I'm just gonna add this now... Your picture doesnt work.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    Wow Luxor, that's just how I felt really. While I was reading it, I was really happy and I wanted the best for Paul, but afterwards it was like... Oh, ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Okay, so it seems that I haven't really thought this through as well as I would have liked. :) I guess you are right about the whole security issue, but ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Okay, so I was just reading the YWS blog and happen to glance over the entry about bringing back snail mail. Would it be a good idea to start something ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    Synopsis: "There isn't really a gay scene or a straight scene in our town. They all just got mixed up a while back, which I think is for the best... ...

    Oct 23, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde