User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Ooh, these are really good and you've used the colour well. I think the only thing I can really comment on is the amount of white in the whole picture. ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello my name is Jules, and I'm not from Holland. I haven't a clue if I've done that right. I think it was quite clever.. *shuts up*

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    This is really good, but I think ou could make the hair more vibrant and 'alive', like Valor said. This would make it feel more, whoa. You used those pastels ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I've actually got Eragon to read... But I just haven't got around to opening it yet. It looks fabulous.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    My Dad really loves this book; I had a flick through it once but to be honest, it didn't catch my attentions like I thought it would. I love the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Kelley Armstrong

    In this collection, there are seven books, all revolving around women in the 'Otherworld'. A collection of gifted people, such as werewolves, vampires, witches and necromancers all live in amongst ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    I want to go see the film now, and I've had my eye on the book for the past week. One more book won't take up too much space.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended

    [Sigh] Sure, sure; delete away. Just thought it might help. :)

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended

    This thread can be used for members to reccommend authors and poets to others on the site. So, if you think that a piece of poetry or a novel or ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Matthew... I don't get it. The picture is great.. I just don't understand how it's funny. :L

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh My God It's Jerry Only!

    Oh MAtthew my little chum; I can't wait until you become famous. Of course, I shall be your agent and we'll split the takings 60%; 40%. :) This is super ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hail Clouds

    They're really cool. Scary though.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    Kimmy, you make me green with envy! This is super, although I cant help but think ti would look better with a little more orange on the lion cub. I'm ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    I haven't actually read this, but reading the whole idea of it and the synopsis, it sounds very familiar to Stephen King's new book; Lisey's Story. In that, her husband ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This is fantastique. ;) Good work, but don't forget the four review rule. GingerLOVE

    Nov 20, 2007


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney