User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the... (This ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    I've never had an imaginary fried before; I feel underprivledged. If I did though, I would have called him Trevor...Or Colin. Fabulous names.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    One there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He... (I didn't have the mental ability to work with it Penny ;))

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    GINGER!

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 I don't know why, it just seemed like a seven.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I don't really blend with that many people here. So I'll just say; Me and YWS. ;)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    [s]When[/s] Once there was a monster who ... (Got rid of the "When" because it didn't really make sense.) ;)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    When once there was a ... (A full stop is what you can also call a period. Y'know, the dot at the end of a sentence?)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    It's simple, I will start off with a word and then the person after me will add another word. Full stops don't count as a turn, so you can add ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Vacation in Tokyo

    I can't see the picture but I'm intrigued. What's it like over there? All techno? Did you try sushi?

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Scotty doesn't know. What a song. ;) Also, extra point for using the word spunky. 8/10

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Love 'em

    Nov 6, 2007


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling