User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: What influences your MP3/iPod lifestyle?

    Why not give us all a snippet of the songs that you have on your MP3/iPod. Obviously if you have one of these Apple things then it would take a ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    MadHatter & Gwenevire :)

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Okay, question ^^ Hmm, so the people who got in get a copy sent to them right? Does it matter if I'm in the UK? And also, when do we ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Oof, I'm in. Just checked my E-mail. The poem "Treacle" won me my place. :)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Is there? I searched and I have to say, I couldn't find it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. :L

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    "The following medical terms are used to categorize abortion: Spontaneous abortion (miscarriage): An abortion due to accidental trauma or natural causes. Most miscarriages are due to incorrect replica

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    Gah, I can't check and see if I'm in until I find some means of getting on my E-mail account. At school, Hotmail is banned from the system and I ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?

    Whoa, that seem pretty cool actually. I may check it out sometime. There's nothing wrong with it seen as though he's not getting any money out of it, so go ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Randomness shall of course, rule the world in human form. 7/10

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Okay, so I'm climbing onto my soap box to, not rant as such, but to ask everyone how they feel about the immigration laws and the state of people moving ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James