User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Oof, just like in Final Fantasy; I've gotten stuck and I'm thinking about getting a walk through, although that shall be my last resort, if I can help it! Okay, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Thought I'd start a thread for members to share jokes they've heard with the other members. Obviously, keep them clean and nice :) A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    There is a new Batman coming out; well, I don't know if it will anymore, considering. It was going to have him in as the Joker, and Justin Timberlake as ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    This really is awful; I heard about it this morning. He was a great actor. :(

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Final Fantasy III

    Ah, yes. I got really frustrated at it and didn't play it for like... A week. Thanks :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    I'd use it, but Nate; aren't you a little stirrer. :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I'd be, this monkey because it's ginger and ever so cute. :)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Final Fantasy III

    Oh my golly gosh; it's the best game ever with super graphics, but I'm super stuck, and it's getting me grouchy. I was thinking of buying a walkthrough of it, ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Leaving till after Christmas everyone. See you on January 8th! Merry Christmas!

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Wha? I don't get it.

    Dec 3, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri