User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    I was in the "Epicentre" I believe, as it was in North Lincolnshire. Oh my gosh... I was actually really scared, so I thought that I dreamt it. I know ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I actually.. Grew to hate this film and I'm not sure why. At the time it annoyed me that it was a whole male power thing, because when I think ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Westof Healriz? If so, I'm so confused, because it wont let me onto the forest in that part.. :/

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    Hmm.. I'd say I haven't really been around enough to nominate or be nominted. [Pondered] One may browse the forums for someone who deserves the title. :)

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Uhm I believe there have been at least three incidents when the Gorvernment have lost valuable data of people. Once was in November, when a disk that was carrying Welfare ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    What journal? Surely you can't be serious? It's a book that Nate is getting published that has some work in done by the members of the site. It shall be ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Okay, so I'm guessing that every believes that this is wrong; legally, of course it is wrong but I know that some people think different, and of course voice your ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    I've been away for a long time, only getting on here for an hour at a time and I realised; I have no clue if Nate got my contract. I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    [Dances around with ginger confetti, sprinkling the orange happiness over Snoink] Welcome to what I like to call; Life! [Hugged] ;)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Blah, where can I get the honey from? I can't find a single pot anywhere and it's getting annoying. :'(

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    It was the Chinese New Year yesterday, so I thought I'd just say Happy New Year; Year of the Rat, too! I love the concept of having animals for every ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Hmm.. 6/10

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Cuts off his Own Hand and then Microwaves it

    Oh my... Okay, I kind of understand the fact that he had some mental problems. But, why if he though that he had the mark of the beast on his ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Oof, I don't get it. 5/10

    Jan 31, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable