User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "It must be love" - Madness

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fiction Nomination Thread

    [s]Best Story Overall Best Story in Each Category --Action/Adventure Fiction --FanFiction --Fantasy Fiction --Historical Fiction --Romantic Fiction --Science-Fiction --Other Fiction Best Character Bes

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50% [All the difference in cases and letters/numbers confuses me] Custom Title: 60% [It's like I've entered the conversation in the middle...] Avatar: 60% :] Country: 80% [There's pens ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can criminals ever be rehabilitated?

    When I think of this, the idea of clockwork orange strikes up in my brain. It's not so much rehabilitation, as it is counselling. This could help people to deal ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was actually, in my IT class and needed to find a passage of sample writing, which in the end I didn't use and instead wrote my own. Then I ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    Hm, I see where you're coming from. I seem to have lost the flare that I used to have when it first came out. The films are all well and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    This struck up in my brain today on my way home from Lincoln. We were passing through the village of Laughton and plastered all over the place were posters saying ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    Sounds great really. A good chance for all those cobwebbed poems and stories to see the light of a review. :]

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008

    Congratulations... and celebrations! [Dragged out Cliff from the cupboard]

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Oof, Nate how cheeky of you. I can't wait actually. I got my letter confirming that he had recieed my contract and I actually stopped breathing for a while.. O.o

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I'm actually not that ginger here... Hm. I have my off days. And dodgy camera angle days too. :]

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    This is really awful, and my hearts go out to all the families and friends affected. They were talking about suicide pacts and things like that, weren't they, because I ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    Oh my gosh xD Seriously, I get freaked out when we get flooded, but now we're getting stuff like mini tornadoes and earthquakes! It's actually quite a scary thought.

    Feb 27, 2008


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood