User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I actually hate to love P!ATD, I truly wish I didn't like them, because over the months they have turned to scene kid emo idiots. Bleh, but some of their ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Oh my gosh I'm on one person's list Fabulous, I feel loved. =]

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Okay; -SwottieLottie -Kitty 15 -Staring_at_Cieling -Jasmine Hart -Incandescence -Claudette -SarahCrosbeh [Already have] -Little_Angel_Fire -MAtt Belamy And not on YWS; -A guy named Scotty

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Off topic...

    I'm more of a Manga girl tbh... Fruits Basket is fabulous! And the books are great. I like anything along the lines of Manga/Anime themed fantasy. ^^

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    I have to say sometimes it annoys me of that lack of feedback on some of my piece of work and some of the reviews I get aren't good, but ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I'd have to travel a long long way... =[

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm writing up an essay for my Business Studies work all to do with the inflation of taxes and house prices. O.o

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I completely agree with you on this one. I too have recieved a lot of harsh comments on some of my work, some which really hurt and I though 'well... ...

    Aug 31, 2007


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker