User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lounge, The Re: Smoking ban in public places [UK]

    I actually also think it is stupid that some people have sued some cigarette companies because they have gotten lung cancer or some other sort of disease from smoking. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of randomnocity!

    Is this like a play on words of; Life's a female dog? If so, super clever. edit: [Sorry, we don't use words like that on yws. ^.^ - Claudette]

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I joined 'cause I saw the site and thought; They look ginger friendly ^^ Not really... [Serious face] I joined 'cause I like writing.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you define these words?

    Hmm... My definition of these words is life. Mainly because they are in everyone's life and sometimes they even wreck and ruin lives. So yeah, I'm simple and that is ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    We could wear really big chunky high heels and put tons of make up on and be like.. all classy then flash a crayon drawn ID. XD

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    Matt is a helpful little elf ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    [Drools] I just saw the mention of the long haired wonder and thought I should voice my opinions of him in this post. Here goes; He is nicer than... The ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    Anything you want, in reason that is. ^^ I mean stuff like reviews and things and guestbook posts? I'm not sure, I'm a giddy goat. Although there is a slight ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Potential Cure for HIV

    This would be a great thing if the site was legit, as then the cure for HIV may be underway and could help a lot of people. But, I'm worried ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Smoking ban in public places [UK]

    Views on this; From July 1st, smoking has been banned in public places such as pubs, clubs, restaurants [even those of which had a smoking area before], work, school and ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Update-ish: I found out from my mother, after she watched the news, that the family a.k.a Madeline's parents and the twins had rented a car and about twenty five days ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Ooh I forgot; 11- AetLanding 12- KazSmurf Ginger love to them both

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Yes, I see where you're coming from Fish, 'cause there seems to be a lot of clearing up after the family, and less investigating. What I don't understand also is ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Yes, I agree with you on that point Sureal. I momentarily forgot the fact that they left that girl alone, with her two younger siblings while they went out with ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Views on this. Portuguese police have been question the mother of Madeline and soon after her release from questioning, speculation began to arise as to why she was being interrogated ...

    Sep 10, 2007


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken