-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Oof, I am back although still lagging on the post front - I have so much to catch up on! So apologies to people who have been thinking; "I wish ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Dudes, I'm gonna be on the slow down - trendy much - with the posts for like... a week? This is because I'm in Scotland! So, I'll say goodbye for ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Delight
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
[It's a big deal for me too. I'm like... 75% Irish. *pokes reddish colored hair and freckles* And EVERYONE notices...] Ha... I'm not Irish at all and I have ginger ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????
I'd say that they pretty much are. This is mainly because of the fact that you don't particularly have all of the worries and stresses that come with adult and ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Poetry Critiques for Free!
Any old poem from my portfolio that takes your fancy is up for a critique. Thanks ;]
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
[Did an Irish Jig] I love the Riverdance. I wanna go see it sometime. It would be super. Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone. ;]
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat
I don't think I can find the words to comment on this. I really do hope the children pull through.
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Wind Farms
They kill a lot of birds? Do you have any sort of source for this so I can read it and think how silly that sounds. I mean, it's not ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
There's plenty of views on this. I think it's pretty pointless to be honest, just like ASBO's, but that's another thread, huh? Another thing that could help this, yet not ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Poncho :3
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I was just listening to the radio when a topic was brought up; the government are talking about getting children to pledge allegiance to the Queen when they leave school. ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Look Out Your Window!
I've seen a solar eclipse before... It was so pretty. I never saw the lunar one though :L
Mar 11, 2008
