User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Undecided. Leaves room to change your mind

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    What are you thinking at this moment in time? Share your thoughts and maybe even feelings with everyone. O.o GingerLove. I'm thinking..... I wish I hadn't eaten that pork pie.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I'm going for your face. It explains all.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    This is awful; Why on earth would you bite your dog?! I don't even agree with the diciplinary tap on the nose or side, let alone the bite the oor ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Update: Police in New Zealand and now the US are searching high and low for young Xue's father, when he was believed to have flew across to the Us after ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Update: The spokesman for the MaCann family has declared that the parents of the young girl - Madeline - are totally innocent and that the police should focus more on ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I'd say I was thick skinned [like everyone is telling me to be] when it comes to critiques that inform me that; yes, this piece of work was terrible I ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 It made me go.. Ahh..

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another Milestone Reached For The Young Writers Society

    Well.. This is super The populairity is definately rising. Make way for the revolution.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    I agree to be honest - I was disgusted with the parent [the father] when I heard. I hope they find the child's mother soon.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Views on this. A young three year old girl has been found, crying and confused on Saturday, after being abandoned by her father at a Melbourne train station. Staff of ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    But if someone enjoys doing something, that doesn't mean they should be serious about what they are doing. I do wish to be serious about writing, but if I'm honest, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: bin Laden's son weds British divorcee.

    I watched this once, a programme called Jeremy Kyle had the woman on the show. I think she's a bit silly if I'm honest. I'd dislike all the press coverage.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    Seriously.. Someone did once tell me to find a new hobby. In fact, I shall name and shame; Incandescence on my poem "Rage of an Infantile Mind". His direct quote ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    I agree with you there Wossoo. If it was my child that'd gone missing I would firstly go out and look for them myself, not using the press as much ...

    Sep 17, 2007


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird