User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Breaking up by Post-It

    I'd laugh in the face if a boy if he did this to me. And then staple the post it to his forehead. What a way to break up with ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    We used to do something like this when we were younger. It was called Dizzy Dinos and just consisted of a bunch of use getting in a big circle and ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: No Porntube

    I agree actually. For a while, I had no pop up protection or any firewalls, so every second I was getting a lot of advertisements and pop ups that would ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    In my opinion, homosexuals should have the exact same rights as hetrosexuals do, as the path that they choose is completely up to them and all it is is a ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I don't understand this last post - evrything has to be created, It cannot just... Be there. I still stick to the theory of bacteria and things creating life on ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    Why is it so cold!!

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    A question I think must be asked - and I think this has already been outlined - is, that if God was real, then who is the God/Holy-Creator of Him? ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    It's quite an issue over here in the Uk, but I dont think it's on the 'Illegal Imagrants' status. It's mainly Polish and German people travelling across here and trying ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wesley - Technically by bringing up the Big Bang theory, I am stating a large piece of controversial speak that is connected with the exsistence of God. Because if there ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I, being an Atheist, don't believe that God exists and can definately see the facts in the scietific, Big Bang, theory. There is scientific proof that things have evolved year ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    I can't but... [Gives ahoy a chocolate moose] ^^

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 ^^ I think I've rated this already.. I'm not sure Duh

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Quick Reply Box

    Oh my goodness, it does move! Well.. This is groovy [Makes the box dance]

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Three lists ^^ Ooh, an addition to mine - Lindsay [Staring_at_Ceiling] - Jabber_the_hut [if not added already] - Poltergiest

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I think there should be many But in places like the UK, US, Austrlia. You need variation so that everyone can be there. It would be super.

    Sep 23, 2007


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe