User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    That's right, it's spooky time ;) Hope everyone gets lots of sweets; I think the scariest thing about Halloween is the dentist. :) Raaawwr [Dances with her Halloween pants on ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Evangelina: I totally agree with you there; why should we not be able to choose whether we want to live of die is truly beyond me. Of course you have ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Bernie Mac ;)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Okay, so here's the dealio. You just post your favourite word with a definition; preferably from the dictionary but it could also be from the heart. [Oh that sounded so ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Via: I understand where you are coming from when you say that if the person is still able to communicate with another, then they shouldn't have to go through with ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    So, I was pondering over this the other day and I realized; is it really wrong to act upon euthanasia, or in fact is it a true help to the ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Remind me of a praying matis, obviously? Lol. 8/10

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Three words; Sick and wrong.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Book Banning

    I truly think that no book should ever be banned. It is an expression of feelings and thoughts, some possibly a little crazier/more sexual, than others. But in a way, ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: My cat likes boxes!

    Hehe I love your cat's name. It's a bit doody. Boxes though; they are fabulous... If you have an imagination that it. I mean, it can be a rocket, a ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: hey guys, im looking for some stories.

    I'd happily take the risk and write a story, but I'm not from Michigan. Actually, I really think you should talk to Nate before you post anything like this; 'cause ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Ooh 7/10 Cause its a bit long and doody

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Needles.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Trevor. [I wanna call meh dog Trevor but no; parents are evil]

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    It wouldn't let me screenshot 'cause my computer is a bit of a wally, but this is the picture that I have up on my desktop. Lol.

    Oct 8, 2007


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm