User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Friendly graffiti.. o.O'

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    - Woke from her coursework coma - Oof. Ginger is back in town. I've been away for so long. - Sobbed - How has everyone been? - Sob. Sob - ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments About YWS

    Hey, hey, hey. Okay so here's the deal. I'm currently in the midst of my GCSE's - that's why I haven't been around so much, because I'm up to my ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A michievious look. Big eyes and a smirky smile.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me and my friend found the name of this stationary firm really funny for some reason. ;) Kapesco?? XD That does sound funny... if that's what it is. It was ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hm.. Crazy hair.. Dark eyes and hair. Quite pretty. A bit of a tomboy. :3

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    What's the difference between in-laws and out-laws? Out-Laws Are Wanted xD

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me and my friend found the name of this stationary firm really funny for some reason. ;)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    [Jumped in on this 'happy debate' and grumbled like an old man] Romance! I actually think it gets in the way. I hate having to sit and watch couples snuggle ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    -Stuck tongue out- As my Nan used to say... Tricks always come and bite you on the bum. :3

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need Help. Super Urgent!

    Okay there's a Cosplay convention on Thursday and I want to go; I've bought material for a cloak because I was going to go as Vincent Valentine [xD] but now ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    -Looked at her blue name- Am I colour blind? I didn't do anything for April Fool's today. :[

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    OH NO!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 30, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell