User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    Well, I really enjoyed this and if I could say so, it is very clever. 500 words each to describe how you're going to affect the reader with that small ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ticking hearts

    I sat quietly Hands in my lap, clasped. Tighter than Mummy's lips were pursed, Tick...Tick...Tick... We didn't talk, Or even look at each other. Just stared, at him, like an ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Summer Romance

    I liked this, but I have to say I got a little bored after a while. The way you have placed all of the descriptions, one after the other, in ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly Away

    I liked this. I enjoyed the idea that you are using rivers and seas as a form of, "getting rid" or "cleansing" memories away. But I agree with MelodiCatastrophe about ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chemically-Unbalanced

    I think this is actually really good. It took me a few times at reading it to fully understand, but I like the way you've made the smallest details, intricate. ...

    Aug 19, 2007


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn