User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tired

    Yes I also agree with everyone else. This poem is actually quiet good and I like how the words seem as though they are weighing you down in your fatigue. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hopelessly Un-In-Love

    Hmm.. Yes good imagary and I liked how it just... Continued. It made me think and smile.. And frown but I liked it. Good work ^^

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds

    I don't know what to make of this poem. Is it good? Or bad? I like the idea... But the structure? I'm confused with this one I must say. It's.. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Story In Poem

    Wow.. This poem is full of romace.. I liked it. I liked how the mood was dark and sad, but was brightened by the appearance of a boy in the ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Hmm.. Good I think. The opening lines sucked me right in and as I slowly read the rest, I have to say I was reeled out. But I can honestly ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Heartbeat

    Hmm.. This poem made me think for a while at whether I liked it or not. It's a tough one. But I came to the conclusion I did, in fact, ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cramps

    I loved this. I loved how you made the smallest details very intricate and dramatic. I like how you focus on a woman's cramps - Period I believe? - and ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rude Customers

    I liked this. Short. To the point. And also somewhat dark. Maybe you could make it one or two verses longer? Add more detail and maybe even make it darker, ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You and Yourself

    Wow.. I like this I'm not sure about the rhythmn... [I can't spell ^^] but I have to say it made me stop and think, which is good. Describes a ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    I agree with Charlotte, I wasn't too sure about what was going on... But I have to say, it drew me in. It seemed quite passionate in some places, and ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wanna be a poet

    I liked this. It's structure is strange. The repetition is annoying. But I actually liked it alot. It's quirky, and different. Why should you use other people's stuctures and templates? ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage of an infantile mind

    It bubbled and stewed, Like the slop that they served for lunch. It writhed and squirmed, Like a worm worm in two halves. It shouted and screamed, Like a child ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Change of place

    In this series; Change of place Settling In Friends or Foes? Check them out if you like this =] ---------------------------------------------------- I hate it here. I hate it. Why did we ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Trevor [Deceased]

    "Blob. Blob. Blob." That's all it does. "Blob. Blob. Blob" A heavy sigh escaped my lips and made a small patch of mist cloud over the glass, as I sat ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just friends

    Okay, so I'm not so good at the whole poetry scene and most of my attempts are simple and only short. I'm not the kind of person who sits with ...

    Aug 22, 2007


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown