User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I Fall in Love With Him

    Well.. Ignoring the comments from the other "bitchy crtiquer..." I liked this piece. I found it clever that the last lines of the last three verses made up the first ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Gum

    I liked this... It has depth to it and flows easily, in my eyes. I'm not that good at giving advice if I must say, and I can't see anything ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Him

    Okay.. I just read that first chapter and ralised.. I have made a few mistakes.. "if they seem familiar..." "I'm now telling you..." I am a giddy goat =]

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Him

    Okay, so before you read my poem this is just a note from me... Lizzy. The poem that you are about to read contains a few lines which are not ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    I liked this collection of photographs because the building which have been captured, some of them are old and rustic, and show the real depth of the community. I like ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic Poem

    I liked this. It flows well I think and the imagary it great. I like the rhyming and also, according to the title it is accoustic. I felt that. I ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ceasing Souls

    Wings of angels are Rived by ravens Out of pure sport. I liked this poem but there is one thing I didn't understand. The last line of the first first, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    Hmm.. I can't say I loved this, but I have taken a liking to it. The poem flows along as it tells the story, which is sad to say, a ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Troubled Reflection

    I have to say, I have become a fan of this pome. I like how it rhymes, but - unlike most rhyming poerty - it has quite a dark meaning, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Life Unseen

    I liked this. Really good. I like all of the rhyming stuff, 'cause I think that it makes a poem flow better and also makes it seem more fun. I ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    They shred and tear, At the hearts of the illiterate. Breath stinking, Eyes shining. Pointed teeth gleaming. They tarnish and feather, The reputation of the fool. Fangs bared, Claws ready. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    I liked this, especially the lines; "Like patches of Mother Earth's love" It made me smile and I like how you refer to her, after talking about new flowers springing ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night Music

    Hmm.. I'm not too sure. I like how you make out the chold to be of innocence and like your use of words to put across this point. But your ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Highway

    Hmmm I liked this I think. It flowed somewhat and the imagary is good. I like how you pump passion into some of the verses, so that the reader can ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Single Rose on Water

    I like this. Very emotional... I'm not too sure about some of the things in it though... I also wonder why it would be too gently? It made me read ...

    Aug 27, 2007


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author