User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Uhm.. yeah and I've posted it in the wrong place... My god.. I'm having a bad day.. Sorry

    Aug 31, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Okay, so I have no problems with ginger people, or being ginger for that matter, but it gets boring after a while when people keep reminding you of the fact. ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness

    This is like.. Gravy without the chicken stock. Bland and nothing too special, but still altogether nice. I'm ont a large fan of the depressing stuff, poetry or otherwise, but ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: isn't it ironic?

    Oh my gosh... isn't your boyfriend the romantic ^^ I liked this, it is very sweet and made me stop and think about my own relationships and how I sometimes ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    Hmm... It's a good poster, but maybe it could be more eyecatching? Nice casting though =]

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Ooh.. 5/10 for truth =]

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: No Guarantee

    This is a confusing piece.. But for your first attempt, well done. I am in the beginner stages still and I can't give much advice or help [How useful am ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden

    Okay, this is pretty simple stuff, something little kids might read maybe... But I hope you'll like it... =] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Counting numbers, Close

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I completely agree with you on this one. I too have recieved a lot of harsh comments on some of my work, some which really hurt and I though 'well... ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Playtime

    Swirling colours, Chanting children, Springing up and down. Lifted up, Into the air, Spinning round and round. Count the times, Little feet stomp, Listen to the thump. Watch the rope, ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Oooh... Deep =] 7/10

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nostalgia

    I have to say, this poem made me frown and I dont fully understand the structure and composure to be truly honest. Your rhyming is good, but some of your ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Okay... I liked this because it has good imagary but I don't think that it flows all too well. In my opinion, this is because of the second verse and ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sminks

    I liked this actually, and I was surprised that I did. It was funny and reminded me of Dr. Zues... whether or not you find that an insult or a ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    I loved this as you made the man out to be a mysterious and handsome person. You're imagary and structure was good, I think, and I particularly liked the last ...

    Aug 30, 2007


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince