-
Re: For You...
Hm.. I liked this but the structure/flow of it put me off a little. It was a wonderful story behind it, and I'm sure a lot of people know how ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Fiction Nomination Thread
[s]Best Story Overall Best Story in Each Category --Action/Adventure Fiction --FanFiction --Fantasy Fiction --Historical Fiction --Romantic Fiction --Science-Fiction --Other Fiction Best Character Bes
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
Username: 50% [All the difference in cases and letters/numbers confuses me] Custom Title: 60% [It's like I've entered the conversation in the middle...] Avatar: 60% :] Country: 80% [There's pens ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: When I do it once, I have to do it twice.
This was actually quite good and you had a funky little rhyming scheme, although I find the scheme maybe a little too "happy" for the story behind the poem. You ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Children's Fantasy
Hm, I was walking home the other day when my brother started talking about puddles. Then he got all hyped up and started talking about "What if you stepped on ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She pondered over the stories that David had just told her. He seemed fine enough now that his leg was supported, but how were they all going to ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She had wandered down to the lower decks now, only because of the complaining staff. I'll sue this company for all the money it's got, she thought as ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Can criminals ever be rehabilitated?
When I think of this, the idea of clockwork orange strikes up in my brain. It's not so much rehabilitation, as it is counselling. This could help people to deal ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Bunnies!
Ooh, these are really good and you've used the colour well. I think the only thing I can really comment on is the amount of white in the whole picture. ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Lorna Jones She was the only one left in the restaurant, after batting away the foreceful pleads of the staff to go to her room. She was sat trying to ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was actually, in my IT class and needed to find a passage of sample writing, which in the end I didn't use and instead wrote my own. Then I ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: The Writers Block Monster
It was indeed, cute, but not very original. I loved your third stanza, I thought it was very well written with an almost childlike defiance of a little gremlin thing. ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Falling
Hm, not so sure what to make of this if I'm honest.. I liked it, and I didn't. The idea was probably okay, but I felt that it wasn't really ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
Hm, I see where you're coming from. I seem to have lost the flare that I used to have when it first came out. The films are all well and ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello my name is Jules, and I'm not from Holland. I haven't a clue if I've done that right. I think it was quite clever.. *shuts up*
Mar 9, 2008
