User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Bush

    I like this. I really liked how you described the uprising of the flower, a rose in this case, and then also the downfall when it slowly begins to wilt, ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Roses

    Hmm.. You've got a lot of imagary in here and I have to say, I liked it, althought it washed over my sometimes, not giving me enough time to let ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Patience.

    I'm waiting. Patience is a virtue, He told me. I'm hoping. Wondering if I'll survive, All alone. I'm praying. That he'll come back, One day. I'm wishing. Everything will turn ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm writing up an essay for my Business Studies work all to do with the inflation of taxes and house prices. O.o

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartsore

    This poem didn't really capture me in a net of curiosity if I'm honest. Beofre the net could get there I was swooped up by the bird of boredom. It ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    In this series; 1 - Change of place 2 -Settling in ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay, so I've been here in New York for two weeks now and I'm hap

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour ^^

    Okay, so my name is Elizabeth Ellen Curtis and I joined this site 'cause I had recently read some of the stories on it, and thought that it'd be a ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you lose, greatly. I wish I was the greatest commedienne alive.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts of love

    I liked this. It's a different approach to the romance poetry of today and it outlines a lot of different possible relationships the girl would like with the boy. I ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is in the internet

    This was good and very sweet, I might add. But I had a slight problem with your rhyming and flow in some of the verses. The rhythm was a little ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    As the weeks passed, I'd like to say that me and him - Scott - talked, but we didn't. Until... that fateful day when the science teacher decided we should ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Me + Bad review = Poem

    How easy it is to talk about yourself. But now, as I'm sat here in front of the computer, my fingers are hovering above the keyboard as I realize, it's ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    Bonjour Garret ^^ Here to help, just like everyone else. You'll find that the people on this site are really friendly are will help you if you ask ^^ There ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Venomous Attraction

    Wow I liked this, as it was strange and gives off two impressions of what it is really about. For example, when I was reading it, I first thought that ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    xD Sarah you are a silly goose. Of course I am Sir Trevor MacDonald.. In spirit and mind anyway Everyone seems to like this piece... And can relate to it ...

    Sep 1, 2007


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman