User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Little Reminder

    I liked this. It flowed well for a piece of writing but I do think you should think about the suggestions given. Add more information, let the reader know what's ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS ROOTS [Sings to the tune of the National Anthem "God Save the Queen"' Ha, you mentioned me you cheeky poof? You are very brave.. sometimes.. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Rebels Together

    I like it and I'm eager to see whether or not you post more of this, but I thinl you should edit your story so that it has an explanation ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Reflection

    I liked this. It was short and sweet and I thought it flowed really well. I especially liked the line "Seeing a void" and this is maybe for all the ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    Wow you've picked a controversal issue here and I like things like this. I think you put it in a passionate and emotion filled way which was good. I liked ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ooh 7/10 Very deep and strangely... spiritual.. Or is that me...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    But then contempory writing.. I think that's like.. I dunno... I think of posh writing.. Like Dickens and stuff? Dear me.. I don't know

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    I'll take a guess at this.. I think it's stuff like.. Easy listening and stuff and classical.. Although I'm not quite sure.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The IT crowd

    I just typed this in my lesson of ICT and the title is based on the comedy series called "The IT crowd". It's not good.. So be kind people. =] ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    I'd say a chapter should be as long as you want it to be. It's your story and as long as it doesn't drag out for a long, long, time ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    I have to say sometimes it annoys me of that lack of feedback on some of my piece of work and some of the reviews I get aren't good, but ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I'd have to travel a long long way... =[

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grandad's Bench

    Hmm.. I'm not too sure about this one myself. But I thought I may as well give it a go. Go easy on me people ^^ Lizzy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rus

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wasting lines

    I liked this, it flowed really well! Also, while I was reading it, I read it quite fast so it added a little more beat and passion into the poem ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Linger

    Stay here with me Linger in the shadows and watch over me Cling to my essence and hold me tight Stay here with me Bide to my every whim and ...

    Sep 4, 2007


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn